O Melhor Flash Back

Filed in



Volume 1
The Hollies - I'm Down
Angie Stone - Heaven Help
Alice Cooper - How You Gonna See Me Now
Al Grant - The End
Cissy Houston - Be My Baby
Family Child - He
G. Hernandez - Don't Look Back
Jack & Jill - Geri
Julian - Angel
Junior - Excuse Me
Lobo - How Can I Tell Her About You
Lou Christie - I'm Gonna Get Married
Mark Davis (Fábio Junior) - Don't Let Me Cry
Morris Albert - Conversation
Oliver - Good Morning Starshine
The Chi-Lites - A Letter To Myself
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Roxette - Anyone
The Shuffles - Cha-La-La, I Need You
The Hollies - Hello To Romance
EasyShare

Volume 2
Nathan Jones Group - I've Been Around
Brenda Rusell - Piano In The Dark
C. Bella - No Si Pvó Morie Dentro
Dramatics - In The Rain
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Nazareth - Love Hurts
Joe Jeffrey - My Pledge Of Love
Pholhas - My Mystake
John Lennon - Mind Games
Jim Diamond - Remember I Love You
The Stylistics - The Miracle
Ricky Shayne - Mammy Blue
Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Minie Riperton - Lovin' You
Paul Denver - Rain And Memories
Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most
Rod Stewart - Sailing
Steve Feldman - Let Me Be Forever
The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl!
Tremelões - Me & My Life
EasyShare

Volume 3
Paul Jones - Those Shadows
Elton John - Skyline Pigeon
Cristine - Teach Me Tiger
The Chi-Lites - Stay Just A Little Bit Longer
Desmond Dekker - You Can Get It If You Really Want
Harpo - San Francisco Night
Hermans Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush
Maggie Mc Neal - When You're Gone
R. Smith - That's Why I Love You
Sami Jo - Tell Me A Lie
Mick Fleetwood - You Weren't In Love
Shalamar - The 2nd Time Around
Pholhas - She Made Me Cry
Steve Maclean - True Love
Terry Jacks - Season's In The Sun
The Archies - Sugar Sugar
The Chi-Lites - Toby
Roberta Flack - The Closer I Get To You
Stevie Wonder - Yester Me, Yester You, Yesterday
The Chi-Lites - Yes I'm Ready (If I Don't Get To Go)
EasyShare

Posted by Paulo Studio 2002 @ sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009 0 comments

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

Related Posts

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

"O grande segredo para a plenitude é muito simples: compartilhar." --Sócrates

Música é vida!

Next Post Previous Post
Related Posts with Thumbnails